Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Updated Pictures of Haley

Haley posing for me.....
Wound still healing...

What a diva...basking in the sun!


Here are some pictures of Haley. One is of her curled up on my comforter after it fell off my bed. She is living the high life now sleeping on a down comforter! haha
There is also a picture of her sleeping in the sun in my room - she must be working on her tan!
I also included a picture of her wound on her face. It is just one little area that is taking a little longer to heal.
Last night Haley got a bath as it was time...she had gotten a little stinky. Now her fur is so clean and soft. She was so well behaved in the tub too...I actually think she enjoyed it - she just let us scrub her and wash her and she put her head up in the air, like "Ohhh that feels nice, keep scrubbing!". She's such a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment