Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Update on Haley

So I haven't written in a little bit about Haley so I thought I would give an update. The update is Haley is doing great! She is becoming more loving each day and has made many doggy friends in the neighborhood....Everyone knows Haley in neighborhood now and everyone always says what a cute, calm dog she is. She enjoys our walks (or should I say speed walks) and sniffing anything and everything she comes across.

We went to an adoption event this past Saturday and several couples were interested in her...we shall see what happens. Haley did well at the event - going straight up to people for some lovin'.

I do have a cute story to share with you. Last night I got home from work and we started our walk. We got about an eighth of a mile down the road and all of a sudden it started raining and then a huge lightening bolt lite the sky. I looked down at Haley and said, "Oh my gosh Haley....RUN!!!" So we started running, actually SPRINTING (this girls got some legs!) and she stayed right next to me. She looked so happy running that fast - she was on a mission. When we got to my front door we were both panting but stared at each other like, "boy oh boy, wasn't that fun running through the rain!".

I will try and take some pictures tonight of her - her little wound on her face is looking better each and every day!!!!

Haley says BOW WOW to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment